Sunday 6 April 2014

Ferocious Circle Of Lies

I was finished today, for no apparent reason. Although I must admit, I knew it was going to happen eventually, so I managed to prepare myself and I'm not even that upset really. It was sort of inevitable, us breaking up, because we were so different. I tried my best to fix us and make effort with him but he never did. People make out that it is so easy, this whole 'relationship' thing, but to me it's just an unessesary label which eventually, turns to shit. I can't count the number of times he drowned me in pretty words, and I fell for it all as usual...

 When someone says to you they want to be with you forever, you can almost believe them in their sincerity, but it's too far fetched. I mean, nothing lasts 'forever', does it? And the possible thought of their passion for you carrying on after life is just absurd. But, nevertheless, when the person you care for says this to you, it makes you feel worthy. And then when they turn around just over a week later with their bullshit "It's just not the same anymore", it makes you doubt everything they ever said. Did you really love me? Did you honestly care? I don't think you did. If this was your shoddy little attempt at trying to get into my pants, then you failed, miserably at that. 

So I congratulate you, Conor, on managing to be the ultimate arsehole and feeding me the same lies all guys like you say to get what you want. The thing is, I will eventually find someone who makes me feel good and makes me happy and wants to make the effort with me, but you've blown our chance - you've also removed someone from your life who cared a great deal for you and you'll never find a person willing to make as much effort for you as I. So well done for that, too. Well done for fucking it up, I hope you enjoy your sad little life; caring for no one but yourself. Now I can concentrate on the people that genuinely do care about me, because I don't need people like you in my life. 

Goodbye, Conor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment